Business Development/Marketing Executive First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC) Job1 month ago - Sales / Retail / Business Development Jobs - Ikeja - 64 views
- Oversee the sales process to attract clients. Work with senior team members and Directors to identify and manage risks.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Research and identify market opportunities.
- Be subject matter expert (SME) on sales related on our core software products and services ( School Management Software, eCommerce services and CRM Software).
- Organize Press conferences, seminars , roadshows and workshops to promote the services of the company as directed by the Directors . This can be virtual conferences or physical engagements.
- MUST be social media savvy especially on Facebook and Instagram for social media engagement and prospects of clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and collaboration with other teams to achieve common goals of the company.
- Advise on competition analysis, provide weekly sales reports and key all Leads into our CRM software for tracking.
- MUST be target driven and self -motivated. Targets are reviewed on a Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly basis.
Rosebud is a recruitment agency that helps it’s client find the best candidate for a particular position.