Business Development Manager - Skynec Concepts Bachelor's Degree Job1 week ago - Sales / Retail / Business Development Jobs - Ikeja - 72 views
You will prospect new business by advertising, cold calling, networking, cold calling, or other methods of producing interest from potential clients. Then you will design persuasive approaches and proposals to convert potential clients into business customers. By presenting new solutions and services to clients, you will develop and maintain existing accounts. Working with marketing, technical staff, and mid and senior level management facilitates managing the activities of workers charged with developing business for the corporation.
- Prospect for potential clients and convert them into increased business opportunities
- Present new products and services to improve existing relationships.
- Engage internal and external contacts
- Recognize opportunities for distribution channels, services, and campaigns that will result in sales.
- Ensure all levels of staff portray the corporation in the best light.
- Research and cultivate an accurate perception of the organization’s mission and goals.
- Forecast sales objectives and ensure they are fulfilled by the business development team.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field.
- Proven experience in marketing or sales.
- Excellent communication and IT fluency
- Ability to handle pressures and meet deadlines.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and current events.