Business Development Manager - CompassNet Bachelor's Degree Job2 weeks ago - Sales / Retail / Business Development Jobs - Lagos - 164 views
Employment Type: Contract
- FasterPay is a global e-wallet solution that helps businesses expand globally, and allows users to store and manage funds digitally. Founded in 2018, the UK-based company offers an end-to-end payment solution for local merchants who want to expand into global markets. Merchants integrated with FasterPay can access and monetize payments from over 170+ new markets, operate and withdraw funds in 20+ currencies into multiple bank accounts, all under one world-class secure platform.
- The company operates in 13 global offices - London, Berlin, Lisbon, Kyiv, Sofia, Moscow, Bangalore, Beijing, Shenzhen, Manila, Hanoi, Seoul, and San Francisco.
- CompassNet is looking to hire a Business Development Manager to be part of our expanding sales team responsible for helping FasterPay grow its market share all over the world.
- As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for identifying business opportunities, recruiting, training and developing a highly effective driven and enthusiastic business development team of lead generation professionals.
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in successful management, building and motivating an effective sales teams, defining and establishing long-term team goals and strategies for your team ensuring individual and company targets are met.
- Recruit, train, coach and manage a team of effective Business Development Representatives;
- Successfully manage and identify improvements to make the team more efficient and productive;
- Develop and define long term goals of the business development team collaboratively;
- Develop the strengths and skills of each team member while also teaching them about FasterPayâ€™s products knowledge and the overall payments industry;
- Regularly report on team and individual results;
- Work closely with Marketing to develop successful lead generation campaigns to help quantify ROI;
- Motivate team members through creative incentives.
Requirements, Skills & Competencies
- 4+ years of Business Development experience preferable within the Software Sales or online payments industry;
- 2+ years of managing and coaching multicultural sales team successfully;
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University;
- Proven track record of being able to successfully complete a full sales cycle;
- You are confident, fun, friendly and most importantly business savvy by being able to understand different business models and needs;
- Ability to have serious conversations around technical subjects;
- Have excellent business etiquette and follow up procedures;
- Detail oriented, positive attitude and the ability to prioritize tasks to fit deadlines;
- Have excellent intercultural competences and experience working in diverse teams;
- Ability to work with cross-functional and extremely diverse teams to drive results;
- Take initiative and strive to make a noticeable contribution to the company.
Who should apply:
- Proactive, goal-oriented individuals and self starter who takes pride in what they do;
- Entrepreneurial and curious with a commercial mindset;
- Super connectors who live on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and other social media outlets;
- Must have interest in the Tech and Payments industry and love the adrenaline of the Startup culture;
- Those looking to work hard and see the opportunity to be beyond that of a 9 to 5 job;
- Those with a travel experience and understanding of cultural differences around the world;
- Candidates should be available for full-time employment.
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills;
- Financial stability;
- Individual career path;
- Paid vacation;
- Comfortable workplaces with the most up-to-date equipment;
- Annual assessments;
- Possible business trips;
- Corporate and social events.
Application Closing Date
8th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Successful candidates will be working with our company partner, FasterPay.