Business Development Lead (Upstream Oil & Gas) HND / BA / BSc Job2024-01-31 09:33 Marketing / Business Development Lagos 46 views
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is looking to fill the role of a business development lead (upstream oil & gas) that will the company identify, create, and coordinate business development opportunities. Attain business development targets, goals, and performance levels. Comply with business rules and conditions. Underwrite utilizing best practice underwriting framework, processes, and practices within delegated authority mandate.
Their area of services include:
- Operation support services
- Maintenance Services: Infrastructural management: Upstream &Production assets, midstream production facilities, (wellheads, flow stations, pipelines, terminals, storage facilities, LNG/LPG vessels.
- Well Intervention Services
- General Energy Asset Development
- Production Services
- Procurement and Supplies (Across All Oil and gas upstream)
- Product Retail services
- Ensure the company’s growth objectives are attained by articulating and identifying new business development opportunities, such as negotiating and managing relationships with technical partners in line with the corporate goals.
- Assist in developing a sustainable business relationship model for new and existing Clients such as IOC,
- DPR, NAPIMS, NNPC, and other regulatory bodies in the oil and gas industry.
- Prepare the project's technical and commercial pre-qualification proposal/bid to the Clients.
- Facilitate or assist as required in strategy development and actual negotiation (technical, commercial, and contractual) with customers and suppliers.
- Develop and articulate a comprehensive tactical business development plan and strategy to accomplish the organization’s business goal.
- Develop sales strategies to penetrate and win new accounts. This includes registration of the company with Clients and preparation of presentations and tenders.
- Identify, evaluate, and develop new business opportunities and feasibility reports supporting growth based on intelligence.
- Lead the formulation, execution, and monitoring of the company’s business development, market penetration strategies, and plans for enhancing business growth.
- Monitor company performance against agreed business targets.
- Supervise the sourcing with OEMs and preparation of bids/proposals, to the submission of bids in line with the stipulated deadlines.
- Develop and implement a training and development program for team members, and members for improved performance individually and corporately.
- Ensure timely management of the performance of all team members
- Reactivate dormant Client accounts and relationships to generate tangible business.
Requirements and Skills
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree with 7- 10 years of work experience.
- Experience in the upstream oil and gas industry is a must.
- In-depth knowledge of upcoming and ongoing key projects in the upstream sector of the Oil and Gas Sector.
- Engaged in robust and high-level contacts in the IOCs and E&P companies.
- Candidates should have strong links to industry and knowledge of the business drivers for the key markets.
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Have proven experience building pipelines, generating and closing leads
- Have a track record of building and maintaining client relationships
- Have an understanding of how business development influences the business’s bottom line and how to manage customer feedback for brand consistency.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online