Business Development Executive - Globetra OND - HND / BSc Job3 weeks ago - Sales / Retail / Business Development Jobs - Ikeja - 104 views
- Drive engagements and close sales of loan products with retail and MSME customers.
- Monitoring and Recovering of PDO's /Expired loans.
- Ensure that collateral- properties, equipment and inventories hold by the organization are properly insured.
- Prompt identification of unauthorized balances and follow up with customer on early warning and remedial action on newly created PDOs.
- Maintaining accurate, up-to-date customer account information.
- Negotiations/meetings with customers who want loan work out options such as refinancing, rescheduling and restructuring.
- Prepare call memos and progress reports on negotiations with debtors in respect of repayment of indebtedness.
- Follow up on release of security documents for loans which have been fully repaid
- Give priority attention to regularize outstanding legal and documentation issues on assigned portfolio.
- Staff training internally and externally as may be required
- Carry out such other duties that may be delegated to it by Head of Unit
At Globetra, we offer spectrum of services such as Consulting, Recruitment, Training, and Outsourcing for other organizations. Globetra also offer services on mapping out the right and appropriate candidates for prestigious companies.