Business Development Director Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Other categories - Westminster - 125 views
Leading cloud infrastructure providers, SaaS providers, and enterprises turn to Coalfire for help solving their toughest cybersecurity problems. Through the combination of extensive cloud expertise, technology, and innovative and holistic approaches, Coalfire empowers clients to achieve their business objectives, use security and compliance to their advantage, and fuel their continued success. Coalfire has been a cybersecurity thought leader for 20 years and has offices throughout the United States and Europe.
We’re growing rapidly and are currently seeking a Client Development Director to support our team.
- Attain assigned quota targets by expanding assigned existing client accounts via cross selling into new client relationships and emerging Coalfire services.
- Expand Coalfire’s relationship by addressing broader client security needs through additional Coalfire service sales
- Partner with Account Director to identify potential cybersecurity risks in customer environments
- Co-develop growth strategy for new client relationships, business units or emerging solutions with Account Director which align to account success metrics.
- Accountable to co-develop long-term client account growth strategies – including solution targets, customized service marketing campaigns (ABM), demand gen, new potential service development
- Focused wholly on expansion of bookings for the account year over year
- Accountable to pipeline generation, proposal development, and forecast accuracy
- Maintain and communicate an organized understanding of your accounts, opportunities, and day-to-day activities
- Build and maintain relationship mapping in growth areas.
- Develop plan for cadence expectations across the success team and Coalfire executives.
- Achieve Key Performance Indicator goals (KPI’s) as mutually established with Account Director
- 1-3 years of experience with direct sales or account management in a B2B sales environment
- Bachelor’s degree (four-year college or university) or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Demonstrate a consistent and demonstrable track record of achieving annual revenue targets
- Proven history of quota attainment, forecast accuracy, and pipeline generation
- Knowledge of market trends, industry participants, new technologies & business models
- Demonstrated superior ability to develop and lead relationship-building activities with C-Level executives, including CISO, CIO, CEO, CFO, COO, Business Executives, and General Auditor
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
- Exceptional closing skills
- Strong strategic thinking, analytical, and leadership skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Critical thinking skills to determine the best solution out of multiple “correct” options.
- The ability to solve complex technical problems and remove obstacles diplomatically, with little supervision
- Ability to travel up to 50% on a monthly basis.
Please see job description