Business Development Associates - Accesspoint Consults OND - HND / BSc Job3 weeks ago - Sales / Retail / Business Development Jobs - Ikeja - 69 views
Business development associates help increase growth and sales for their company. The field in which they work may vary, including everything from information technology (IT) to marketing to engineering.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Manage sales, transition and delivery of company’s products and services.
• Coordinate with internal and external teams to develop and implement new business strategies.
• Inform senior management on new contract features to be developed to meet current and future business needs.
• Obtain contact information of potential clients through cold calling, internet research and emailing.
• Coordinate appointments, meetings and calls between clients and the management for business expansions and new opportunities.
• Minimum of OND/HND in Business Management, Marketing, or related field.
• 1 - 2 years' relevant work experience in business development or similar field preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
• Strong organization and project management skills.
• Friendly and personable demeanor.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software.
Mode Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “JOB TITLE” as subject of the email.