Business Development Associate Relevant Educational Qualifications Job5 months ago - Other categories - San Francisco - 212 views
Niantic's Business Development team seeks robust partnerships for Niantic's unique AR games and apps, which bring real-world engagement to the forefront.
Seeking a Business Development Associate to support deals, strategy and processes as we scale Niantic's partnerships organization. This role requires an ambitious candidate who learns fast, is intellectually curious, collaborates well with various functional teams and can build strong rapport with partners. The ideal candidate takes initiative and loves our mission of encouraging outdoor exploration with groundbreaking technology. This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
- Manage execution on Niantic's program-level initiatives. This includes:
- identifying, interacting with, signing & onboarding potential partners
- convening Niantic partners to validate
- ensuring cross-functional alignment and follow-through on our partner business plans
- Deals: negotiate and sign a variety of deals needed by Niantic, from technology rights to content licenses.
- Research announcements from key partners & related industry trends; share insights with internal partners.
- Run our weekly cross-functional Deal Review process, where functional execs provide input on deal opportunities presented by the Business Development & Sales team.
- BA/BS with 3-6 years of relevant work experience.
- Curious mind that is eager to learn and grow their deal negotiation, strategy and project management skills.
- Strong communicator who can represent Niantic in partner discussions and work effectively with internal Product & Eng partners.
- A deep understanding of Niantic's products and the location-based gaming industry.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world's leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokemon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokemon GO, and recently released third title, Harry Potter: Wizards Unite.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich.
|apply nowapply now|