Building Maintenance Technician Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 weeks ago - Other categories - Salt Lake City - 70 views
PURPOSE OF POSITION: The Building Maintenance staff member supports the Building Maintenance Manager in all of their duties. This position is responsible for taking care of all buildings, utilities, and grounds including alteration and installation of electrical, plumbing, masonry, and general maintenance that arises on a daily basis. This includes short and long-term projects. This position also maintains repairs and keeps Solitude Resort Lodging rental units in good shape while assisting other departments when requested or needed.
BESIDES WORKING SOMEWHERE AWESOME, WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Free skiing + riding privileges across the family of Alterra Mountain Company resorts for all eligible employees and their dependents. And, discounted rates at non Alterra-owned Ikon Pass destinations.
- Ski privileges within the Wasatch range to eligible employees
- Free breakfast to all employees
- Paid Time Off policy for eligible employees to rest, relax and recharge
- Generous discounts on outdoor gear, apparel, food, etc.
- Medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, short term & long-term disability insurance, EAP, HSAs, FSAs, and more for eligible employees
- 401(k) plan with generous company match
- Paid parental leave of up to 6 weeks for eligible employees
- Transportation benefits
SPECIFIC JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge of pool and hot tub maintenance (no certification necessary)
- Carpentry (rough & finish)
- Painting, sheetrock, and texturing skills
- Tile setting
- Stone Masonry
- Flooring (hardwood, vinyl, carpet)
- Basic electrical skills
- Basic plumbing skills
- Landscaping & irrigation
- TV system maintenance and repairs
- Boiler and water heater knowledge
- Door repair (man doors, garage, and gates)
- Roofing installation and repair
- Cement Work
- Basic Refrigeration
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Check on pools and hot tubs at Club Solitude, the Inn, the Creekside building and luxury homes and adjust chemicals, clean, and make repairs as needed
- Check on boilers and air movers and make repairs as needed
- Complete work orders for Solitude Resort Lodging rental units and the Inn
- Inspect buildings and complete general building maintenance and repairs as needed
- Repair restaurant equipment, including refrigeration equipment
- Inspect, maintain, and repair outside building appearances (i.e. roofing, gutters, painting, landscaping, etc.)
- Complete projects as requested by Home Owners
- Complete projects as requested by Solitude Management
- Prepare and complete punch lists for Home Owners and the Inn to ensure that rental units are kept in satisfactory condition
- Assist other departments when needed and as requested
- Village snow removal
- Complete paperwork for monthly billing
Our Grooming Standards help our staff maintain an appearance consistent with Solitude Mountain Resort's image and the expectations of our guests. Please review our grooming standards prior to submitting an application.
(please use the apply button below)
|apply nowapply now|
Not only does our commitment to this philosophy keep our guests returning year after year, but our staff members as well. It is our desire that staff members enjoy their work, while also taking the time to enjoy the great activities available in our breathtaking, natural environment. We like to have fun while providing world-class guest service and memorable experiences to our guests and each other.