Builder - Metro and Castle Bachelor's Degree Job1 week ago - Cook / Catering / Confectionery Job - Lagos - 741 views
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking to recruit a reliable Builder to plan construction projects and oversee their progress along the way in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- The idea candidate will be responsible for managing site projects, budgeting, organizing, implementation and scheduling of the projects
- Allocate work to subcontractors and oversee their work at all stages of the construction
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner.
- Manage the use of building materials.
- Extensive knowledge of Construction and Supervision.
- Thorough understanding of different construction methodology.
- Perform risk, value management and cost control during construction
- Identify, analyse and develop responses to potential risks and problems that may arise
- Ensure that the project is delivered withing agreed timelines and schedule
- B.Sc. in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or any other related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ hands-on experience in Building and Construction Management.
- Proven work experience in the Real Estate Industry is compulsory
- Good grasp of material planning and scheduling
- On-site construction planning and management
- Excellent technical report writing skills.
- Excellent Time management skills
- Proven ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Solid organizational skills including attention to details
- Excellent oral, written communication skills and Presentation skills
- Registration with NIOB or CORBON is added advantage.
- A good understanding of HSE duties. HSE Qualification/Certification will be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
22nd June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.