Branch Supervisor - Novo Car Rentals Bachelor's Degree Job3 weeks ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Abuja - 632 views
- Ensure that the short-term and long-term objectives for the branch as set by Executive Management are met.
- Ensure the operational efficiency and sales growth of the branch.
- Develop annual budgets, sales and growth plans for the branch in alignment with the strategic objectives of the head office.
- Identify and elevate brand awareness to increase market share in existing markets and maximize new business development opportunities through various strategies.
- Oversee the development and implementation of marketing plans in alignment with strategic objectives of the head office.
- Maintain an efficient system for the preparation of tender documents and quotations to clients as outlined by management.
- Maintain accurate records of competition activities and techniques and make recommendations to Executive Management.
- Supervise all operational activities of the Branch to ensure that Client’s needs are met and rentals are executed in conformance with company process and safety policies.
- Identify and report potential personnel issues and system anomalies to management.
- Supervise the repairs, maintenance and disposal of vehicles after proper approval.
- Monitor financial results of the branch and apply necessary measures to meet pre-defined targets as set by management.
- Carefully control the profitability of contracts within his scope of activity.
- A good university Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a similar role.
- At least 8years post NYSC experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrated success in identifying, initiating, and nurturing new or on-going business opportunities.
- High analytical capabilities and ability to draw decisions based on intuition and given data.
- Ability to work independently in a goal-oriented manner.
- Ability to prioritize deliverables and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office.
- Meticulous with good attention to details.
- Exceptional people management skills.
N150,000 - N200,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
We provide unmatched logistics support in leisure and business to individuals and corporate clients in Vehicle Rental, Fleet Management, Leasing and Manpower Outsourcing.