Branch Manger - Dawson Consulting Bachelor's Degree Job4 weeks ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Lagos - 107 views
A Branch Manager oversee’s financial reporting, hire and train staff, and grow branch revenue.
Branch Manager Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepares financial statements and analysis for branch
• Manages and supervises department employees; responsible for day-to-day supervision and leadership
• Maintains and oversees all banking procedures and processes
• Recruiting, vetting, interviewing, and hiring new employees
Branch Manager Requirements and Qualifications
• Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
• Eager to expand branch with new accounts, clients, and businesses
• Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets
Mode Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “JOB TITLE” as subject of the email.