Branch Manager - Intake Education Bachelor's Degree Job2021-09-16 10:20 Administrative / Management Ibadan 1K views
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job Type: Full time
Specialization: Student Recruitment, customer service and office support
Report to: Country Manager (Nigeria)
- The Branch manager co-ordinates the day-to-day operations of the branch by ensuring that staff and resources are optimally managed.
- Ensuring increased student placement and successful final choice/Visa targets are met.
- Deal with the branch email account for proper communication internally and externally with partner institutions and other stakeholders
- Monitor counselling by keeping an eye on the general demeanour of Advisors and all staff domicile within the branch
- Ensure that all equipment’s are in proper working condition so that performance will not be affected
- Ensure effective use and up to date data entry of the CRM system.
- Facilitating presentations in-house (i.e., Visa seminar) and to schools as a means of marketing
- Make sure targets are met via student generation, registration, application, and visas for the respective branch
- Ensure hitch free partner schools’ visitations by arranging times, advising counsellors, blocking times on the scheduler, and making the best use of the visit by inviting relevant students and enquirers
- Follow-up of student status for the branch at least bi-weekly with each counsellor
- Visa checking for all students by confirming all documents are correct prior to visa submission
- Ensure that company application procedures/ student guidelines are adhered to always
- Advise and enlighten staff on HR issues as may be issued by the Country Manager/Management
- Liaise with the head office about the implementation of a marketing plan for the office
- Other duties that may be assigned by management
- Minimum Qualification: BA / B.Sc
- Required Experience: 4 years post NYSC experience
- A graduate degree with minimum second-class lower division
- Must have good management skills
- Must be able to work in a customer inter-facing environment.
- Excellent presentation, communication, and Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in teams and independently with minimal supervision.
- Have worked in similar role for at least 1-year full time.
- Good with Microsoft Excel, word, and power point, etc
- UK Education sector Industry Experience
- Track record of meeting set goals and targets
- Resident within the city where office is located.
Application Closing Date
Saturday; 18th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualifed candidates should send a full CV and a Cover Letter (as one pdf document not separate pls) detailing why you think you are best suited for this job to: firstname.lastname@example.org Kindly indicate the position as the e-mail title i.e., "Branch Manager - Intake Ibadan office".
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.