Branch Manager - Gemstone Microfinance HND / BA / BSc Job2021-09-28 14:15 Administrative / Management Abeokuta 882 views
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Administer everyday operations for all sales activities.
- Supervise efficient working of staff and maintain smooth work flow to achieve all annual growth objectives to improve business.
- Maintain high standard of service in branch and prepare accurate records.
- Resolve all customer issues and facilitate new accounts development.
- Provide optimal customer services and reconcile receipt and cash payment.
Qualification & Experiences
- A minimum of HND or B.Sc in Marketing, Business Administration, Banking, Finance, Accounting, Economics, and/or related fields.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a financial institution.
- Understands how to instruct the staff and lead them towards the path of professional excellence.
- Be efficient in documentation.
- Be proficient in various computer applications.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Reliable and self-motivated.
- General business knowledge.
- High service orientation
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Further Enquiries, Call: 08174878156, 09041680986, 09072137674.