Branch Manager-Bethsaida Group of Companies HND / BA / BSc Job1 week ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Abeokuta - 50 views
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Generating new business opportunities for the company. Candidate will be the Branch Manager who will manage a set of dedicated teams.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To identify potential clients with property management needs
- Source and seal Investment deals with new clients
- Prepare and present business proposals to clients, highlighting their ability and prior experience in property / real estate management
- Oversee the hiring and training of estate management staff/contractors
- Carry out financial obligations such as budget preparation and maintenance of financial records / statement
- Oversee activities that lead up to the sales, purchase, lease or development of an estate property
- Maintain an updated knowledge of property taxes, accessibility and values to ensure efficient management of property
- Provide owners with periodic updates and reports on the status and condition of a property
- Ensure estate operations are in line with government policies and housing regulations
- Proffer recommendations/advice to owners on rental rate and maintenance estimates
- Oversee the marketing and advertising of building vacancies or properties up for sale
- Conduct regular inspection of estate grounds and facilities to ensure they are in good condition
- Oversee the repair and replacement of damaged parts of a building or property.
- First degree (Minimum of Second Class Lower degree) in Estate Management or any related field
- Master's degree is an added advantage
- Minimum of 6 years’ relevant experience in real estate and Investment organization
- High proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel.
Skills / Competencies:
- Demonstrable understanding of the real estate practices
- Confident decision-making skills
- Excellent knowledge of real estate policies
- Proven numeracy and statistical skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills
- High Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications most especially in Microsoft Excel tool.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Good problem-solving skill
- Must be able to coordinate one or more properties
- Must be well vast in interacting with individuals of varying characteristics.
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title and Location" as subject of the email e.g (Branch Manager-Ogun).
We are recruiting to fill the position