Bakery Operations Manager - Invent Alliance Limited HND / BA / BSc Job3 weeks ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Lagos - 555 views
Location: Lekki Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Details Summary
- The Bakery Operations Manager will be primarily responsible for supervising baking staff and ensuring that all bakery operations run smoothly.
- Ensure production meets the demand of customers by ensuring the bakery is adequately stocked with ingredients and supplies.
- Ensure baking tools and production floor are always well cleaned.Adequately supervise baking staff in other to achieve the targets of the bakery.
- Train staff to produce high quality bakery items while following proper food handling procedures.Check the quality of raw materials purchased and bakery products produced.Maintain and control inventory of baked items.
- Ensure compliance with all food processing laws and regulations.Send daily, weekly and monthly production reports and other reports.
- Prompt escalations of maintenance or other issue that may affect operations in the bakeryOther duties as assigned.Education and QualificationMinimum of HND/BSc in any discipline.Minimum of 3 years experience as a bakery operations manager.
- Proven experience as bakery master chef is an added advantage.RequirementsCapable in managing the operations professionally and handling all the problems confidently.
- Skilled in identifying scope for expansion by analyzing the market trends and implementing growth strategies effectively.
- Skilled in motivating the staff to follow and achieve the desired results through cooperation and teamwork.Able to prepare and/or review sales reports to track the profit or loss and suggest measures to cut down costs and enhance profits.
- Knowledgeable with various applications used for billing and data processing related to the bakery operations. Able to work for long hours and on weekends.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree qualification with at least 3 years work experience.
- Applicants must be resident within Lekki/Ajah sangotedo axis.
Application Closing Date
1st October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.