Backend (Java) Developer Intern - eHealth4everyone HND / BA / BSc Job1 month ago - ICT Jobs - Abuja - 232 views
- We are looking for a backend web developer intern who has a passion for web development. S/he should be able to work closely with front-end web developers to provide necessary server side logic for web apps and also have a basic understanding of front end development.
- A Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Computer Engineering or any closely related field is required.
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of one year experience developing Java applications in an Agile environment. Experience developing and working with Spring, tomcat and server maintenance is a great advantage.
- Good knowledge of Tomcat, Java, OpenMRS, Spring framework, MySQL, etc.
- An ability to work on multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Great attention to detail, highly organized.
NGN 20,000 - 50,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
5th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Please select “Student/ NYSC/ PreNYSC” as your category while filling your application.
- Opportunity is ONLY open to students studying a relevant course, current NYSC corp members in Abuja or fresh graduates intending to serve in Abuja. However, Students based in Abuja, studying a relevant course & seeking placement for SIWES Internship are welcome to apply.
EHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.