Back-end Developer (Remote)-AFTj Digital Marketing and Solutions Bachelor's Degree Job1 week ago - ICT Jobs - Lagos - 56 views
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Write the web services and APIs used by front-end developers and mobile application developers
Skills and Qualifications
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and SASS
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Setup and administration of backups
- Outputting data in different formats
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles
- Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
- Proficiency in the use of React native is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com the "Job Title" as the subject of the email