Automobile Engineer (Trucks)-Smart Partners Consulting Limited OND - HND / BSc Job2 weeks ago - Engineering / Technical Job - Lagos - 53 views
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate is responsible for maintaining and repairing Trucks, troubleshooting issues and fixing them aiming to maximum reliability and functionality.
- Perform routine maintenance on trucks, such as checking batteries and changing oil to ensure proper vehicle running
- Inspect various parts of trucks, including brake systems, wheel bearings and steering mechanisms to ensure they are in the proper condition to operate effectively
- Use different tools and equipment, such as pressure gauges, pneumatic wrenches, welding equipment, screwdrivers, hoists and jacks, to repair trucks while constantly utilizing safety precautions
- Diagnose malfunctions in defective equipment by inspecting and testing using devises such as motor analyzers, handheld computers and chassis charts to determine how to address problems
- Test drive vehicles to ensure they are running properly and to find issues to determine what the solution will be
- Replace parts, valves, bearings and gears as needed and repair vehicle cooling and heating systems
- Measure vehicle emissions to ensure they are in the proper limits.
- OND, HND / B.Sc in Automobile Engineering & Mechanical Engineer.
- Minimum of 3 years proven experience as an Automobile Mechanic.
- Good knowledge of Trucks.
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic components of vehicles
- Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods
- Ability to handle various tools (e.g. pliers) and heavy equipment (e.g. lift)
- Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protections against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals etc.
- Good physical strength, grip strength, dexterity, flexibility and endurance
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their updated CV to:
email@example.com using the Job title as subject of the email.
We are recruiting to fill the position