Auto Finance Credit Manager Relevant Educational Qualifications Job2 weeks ago - Other categories - Florida City - 71 views
Huntington Bancshares Incorporated is an approximately $120 billion asset regional bank holding company headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, with a network of nearly 1,000 branches and nearly 2,000 ATMs across eight Midwestern states. Founded in 1866, The Huntington National Bank and its affiliates provide consumer, small business, commercial, treasury management, wealth management, brokerage, trust, and insurance services. Huntington also provides auto dealer, equipment finance, national settlement and capital market services that extend beyond its core states. Visit (please use the apply button below) for more information.
Auto Finance Underwriting Manager for the Florida Market.
- Oversees all credit operations for auto dealer originated (indirect) consumer loans for specific market.
- Personally approves, denies and negotiates consumer auto credit applications originated through auto dealers and oversees all credit decisions.
- Develops and maintains business in the market through dealer relations and customer service, and monitors portfolio compliance and risk.
- Ensures all staff are properly trained and that all policies/procedures and regulations are in compliance.
- Provide coaching to colleagues as needed to enhance overall performance.
- Makes recommendations for policy changes to improve effectiveness.
- Associate degree or an additional 2 years of indirect underwriting experience.
- Minimum 5 years of indirect underwriting experience.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Computer knowledge working with Microsoft Excel and Pivot tables
- In market experience highly preferred
- Prime Auto Underwriting experience
- Must demonstrate a professional, personable and friendly communication style with a focus on customer service and an ability to interact with all levels of individuals on the telephone and in person.
- Excellent written communication skills are also required.
- Must enjoy working independently and effectively in a deadline-driven, multi-task environment, with organization and attention to detail being imperative.
Travel is required to make in person visits to dealers in the region building and developing relationships, typically no more than 2 days a month (or quarterly if assigned dealers are out of state and overnight visits required). Subject to current COVID restrictions
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit Huntington's Career Web Site for more details.
Agency Statement: Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position
While our perspective on the industry may be fresh, our roots run deep — we’ve been serving communities in the Midwest for over 150 years. We’ve weathered changing economies and financial climates. Our commitment to doing what’s right for our customers, our shareholders, our communities and our colleagues has never waivered, and never will. Our competitors know us by our steadfastness, our customers know us by our loyalty and, once you join our team, you’ll know firsthand just how much we value our people.