Auditor, Internal HND / BA / BSc Job2024-01-17 10:05 Other categories Lagos 120 views
Location: Walter Carrington Crescent, Lagos
Business Segment: Insurance & Asset Management
Job Type: Full-time
- To ensure that the internal audit function of the Bank provides quality services that complies with internal and international auditing standards and management expectations.
- To effectively and efficiently carry out planned assignments approved by the Board Audit Committee
- Possess of a First Degree in Accounting or related field.
- A professional qualification such as CIA, CISA, CIMA, ACCA, ACA, COBIT or similar is a plus.
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Good analytical abilities.
- Working knowledge of audit/risk assessment techniques and principles
- Understand IFRS as it relates to Fair value measurement, Impairments and other valuations as regarding financial instruments.
- Understanding of Baslc requirements as it relates to liquidity risks and other relevant risks within the financial environment;
- Knowledge of the operations of joint investment /unitised schemes
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.