Auditor - Demmy Global Resources Bachelor's Degree Job4 weeks ago - Accounting / Financial Services Jobs - Ibadan - 692 views
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation. Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation. Completes audit work papers by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- To develop internal audit scope and develop annual plans.
- To obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data and flowcharts.
- To prepare and present reports that reflects audit’s results and document process.
- To identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- To prepare audit findings memorandum.
- To alert and brief the management about any loopholes or strange discoveries.
- To conduct follow up audits in order to monitor management’s interventions.
- Keeping of official information and privacy
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree with 2 years experience.
Application Closing Date
14th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.