Audit Manager - Pepperoni Foods Limited HND / BA / BSc Job1 month ago - Accounting / Financial Services Jobs - Port Harcourt - 379 views
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Status: Full Time
Basic Job Roles
The Audit Manager shall:
- Carry out monthly market survey and advise management on market trend.
- Audit the activities of all departments to ensure that laid down procedures and processes are strictly followed.
- Analyze new products to determine its contribution/ profitability and advise management on whether to accept or reject.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation statement.
- Receive and verify all items together with the outlet’s management
- Ensure that all money released is used for the purpose for which it is released.
- Conduct monthly stocks taking.
- Audit daily cash sales and verify cash disbursement
- Constantly audit store to production to sales book to ensure conformity and proper usage of raw materials.
- Reconcile requisition, goods received note before payment for any supply.
- Communicates audit findings by preparing a final report.
- Carry out physical asset verification and report
- Ensure proper record keeping in all departments
- Check budget execution: cash disbursed and returns, vendor payments
- Reconciliation of daily cash sales, cash advance vouchers, cash lodgments, bank statement, and petty cash analysis.
- Verification of vendors’ payment.
- Unannounced physical check of cash at hand
- Cost Control.
- B.Sc / HND qualification in Accounting, Maths / Statistics or Banking & Finance.
- 7-10 years work experience in similar position.
- Interested applicants must be between ages 35 - 50 years.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.