Associate Director-Social Media Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Medical / Healthcare Jobs - New York City - 63 views
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Associate Director-Social Media.
The Associate Director of Social Media Marketing, under the direction of the Director of Digital Marketing and agency partner(s), is responsible for implementation of paid and organic Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve reputation, and enhance marketing efforts to drive patient volume. The associate director will be responsible for the day-to-day management of all NYU Langone social channels, serving as the link between business and audience.
The Associate Director must have the knowledge, experience, and understanding of NYU Langone's business, services lines, and locations to develop content that expresses the NYU Langone Health brand creatively and strategically via social media presence.
- Thoroughly understand and drive business goals and objectives to implement social media strategy set out by the Director of Digital Marketing and agency partners
- In partnership with the Director of Digital Marketing and agency partners, monitor and assess key social media KPIs to measure content and campaign performance
- Work with agency partners to develop and execute comprehensive audience targeting strategy for each paid social media initiative
- Collaborate on and execute comprehensive plans to grow and maintain social followers across NYU Langones social media portfolio
- Use critical thinking and knowledge of the NYU Langone Health brand to deliver high quality content and assets, ensuring accuracy and efficacy
- Adhere to digital brand standards and style guidelines
- Perform research on current benchmarks, trends, and audience preferences
- Oversee social media accounts design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures, etc)
- Suggest and implement new features or innovative content ideas to develop brand awareness, ambassadors, and engagement
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media platforms, design tools and applications
- Use social and analytical tools to create a robust cadence of content, tracking and measuring campaign metrics and engagement
- Analyze data to determine whether campaigns have achieved their stated objectives
- Present campaign results, ROI, and key learnings to Departmental leadership
- Partner with key communications and marketing groups (media, marketing, internal communications, creative services) to write, edit, publish, and share engaging social content relevant to both NYU Langones clinical and education arms
- Ensure social media copy and tone is aligned with social media best practices as well as the NYU Langone brand
- Work to develop creative that adheres to NYU Langone brand guidelines while also ensuring relevancy for intended audiences
- Manage the NYU Langone Health brand via social media in a cohesive way to achieve clearly defined marketing goals
- Develop and execute on a detailed content calendar planning customized approaches for each social platform with relevant, engaging, and timely content
- Identify and execute upon opportunities for departmental and institutional collaboration
- Create timely content and creative in response to news and crises
- Additional duties as assigned
To qualify you must have a Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in marketing, communications, or a related field.
Minimum 8 to 10 years marketing experience for large, complex organization(s), with 3-5 years experience in social media management.
Experience with large hospital, health care delivery system, or health insurance industry preferred.
Previous social media marketing and advertising, direct marketing, and online marketing experience.
Qualified candidates must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
NYU Langone Health provides its staff with far more than just a place to work. Rather, we are an institution you can be proud of, an institution where you'll feel good about devoting your time and your talents.
NYU Langone Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender dysphoria, national origin, age, religion, disability, military and veteran status, marital or parental status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision. We require applications to be completed online.
If you wish to view NYU Langone Health's EEO policies, please click here. Please click here to view the Federal "EEO is the law" poster or visit (please use the apply button below) for more information. To view the Pay Transparency Notice, please click here.
Located in the heart of Manhattan, with additional facilities throughout the New York City area, NYU Langone consists of six inpatient locations:
Tisch Hospital, its acute-care facility
Kimmel Pavilion, its newly opened, state-of-the-art healthcare facility
Rusk Rehabilitation, ranked as one of the top 10 rehabilitation programs in the country by U.S. News & World Report since 1989.
NYU Langone Orthopedic Hospital, formerly known as Hospital for Joint Diseases, a dedicated inpatient orthopedic hospital