Associate DevOps Engineer Relevant Educational Qualifications Job1 month ago - Other categories - Pleasanton - 106 views
Vault is a proven, cloud-based development platform to manage documents and related data while automating tasks and processes across the organization. The DevOps Team is an integral part of the Vault Engineering Team, answering a wide variety of challenges across the entire product lifecycle. You'll be working on the Vault DevOps team, which utilizes a wide variety of languages, modern technologies and best practices to ensure that the Veeva Vault engineering team is developing and deploying Vault with both quality and speed.
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva does not provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT or TN status) for this employment position.
What You'll Do
- Help design, create and support a large-scale fully automated environment that creates hundreds of AWS (Amazon EC2) instances, answers thousands of questions and executes millions of test cases daily.
- Work with senior members of the Vault Engineering team to innovate, and create tools and processes that improve the quality and speed at which we can deliver product to our customers.
- Write code to make it super easy for the Vault team to get the answers that they need quickly and efficiently.
- Collaborate with every member of the Vault team.
- Strong computer science fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented design)
- Desire to work in enterprise software
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Physics with a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Don't have a university degree? That's OK if you have the equivalent skills gained through work experience or disciplined self-study
- At time of application, please attach the most updated version of your academic transcript, if applicable
Nice to Have
- Working knowledge of Continuous Integration Frameworks (Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Continuous Deployment Frameworks (Ansible, etc.)
- Experience with Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
- Engineer Perspective: 3 Reasons to Consider Veeva
- Life at Veeva: Generation Veeva
Veeva's headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.