Associate Care Director Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Other categories - Bellevue - 88 views
The Associate Care Director (ACD) is an integral member of the health care team who works to strengthen and stabilize the community. Under the general direction of the Care Director, the ACD assists with the implementation of all care (ADLs) functions and medication passes in AL and LN communities as well supporting scheduling of care staff to ensure safe resident care.
As an Associate Care Director, your contributions to the team may include:
- Schedule all community care staff
- Find coverage for care staff call-outs
- Manage care related forms and report staff overtime
- Work direct personal care shifts as directed by the Care Director
- Assist in training of care staff
- Participate in management of staff
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Commitment to high quality standards for resident care
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Skilled at building positive relationships with residents and other care team members.
- Strong computer skills.
- Skilled at working with teams and effective communication techniques (oral and written).
- Skilled at building positive relationships with residents and families.
- Ability to maintain resident confidentiality.
- WA State ONLY - Active CNA or HCA license required.
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Employee bonus referrals
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on (please use the apply button below). This really is a great place to work!