Associate Care Director: Full-Time with Benefits - Aegis on Madison in Seattle, Washington Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Other categories - Seattle - 255 views
As an Associate Care Director, your contributions to the team may include:
- Schedule all community care staff
- Find coverage for care staff call-outs
- Manage care related forms and report staff overtime
- Work direct personal care shifts as directed by the Care Director
- Assist in training of care staff
- Participate in management of staff
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Commitment to high quality standards for resident care
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Skilled at building positive relationships with residents and other care team members.
- Strong computer skills.
- Skilled at working with teams and effective communication techniques (oral and written).
- Skilled at building positive relationships with residents and families.
- Ability to maintain resident confidentiality.
- WA State ONLY - Active CNA or HCA license required.
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
If you are interested in working at egis Living, we encourage you to apply to this position or Contact Jhon Vargas at (see application details) or at (see application details) if you have any questions about this opening