Assistant Warehouse Supervisor Bachelor's Degree Job1 week ago - Transportation / Logistics Jobs - Rivers - 90 views
Job Title: Assistant Warehouse Supervisor
Job Location : Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Reports To : Wh Manager/ Wh Supervisor
Department: Logistics/ Warehouse
Main Tasks include:
1. Oversee all incoming deliveries to the warehouse and ensure accurate documentation of equipment receipts.
2. Work closely with trucking companies to schedule pickups and deliveries.
3. Oversee all aspects of the shipping process including pickup, packing and proper documentation of shipments.
4. Ensure all items are properly updated in the warehouse system.
5. Oversee the preparation of items for shipping, receiving, storing and inventory.
6. Supervise the incoming and outgoing shipping activities to ensure accuracy, completeness and condition of shipments.
7. Work with the Warehouse Supervisor to ensure accurate and timely shipping and receiving of all equipment.
8. Establish and maintain inventory control systems for all raw and finished materials; keep inventory accurate at all times.
9. Prepare and submit all reports as required by direct manager .
1. High School diploma /Bachelor’s degree in business
2. At least 6 years of relevant experience in Warehousing Administration
3. Excellent command of English (spoken and written)
4. Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, excel, etc.…)
● Warehouse Administration
● Planning & Prioritization
● Fostering Teamwork & cooperation
● Adaptability & Flexibility
● Effective communication
● Dependability & reliability
● Coordination skills