Assistant Warehouse Supervisor - Erisco Foods HND / BA / BSc Job2021-10-13 11:14 Store Keeping/Procurement Lagos 433 views
- Assist to coordinate the issuance and receipt of raw and packaging materials.
- Assist in monitoring and controlling the storage and arrangement of raw and packaging materials in the warehouse to ensure effective space management and good housekeeping.
- Ensure the store records are adequately updated to reflect the current stock position
- Assist to coordinate issuance of raw and packaging materials to the production team based on the request to ensure an uninterrupted production process.
- Ensure all raw and packaging materials transaction details are promptly updated for future reference and decision-making.
- Assist in supervising warehouse staff and daily activities.
- Assist in managing, evaluating, and reporting on warehouse productivity.
- Tracking and coordinating the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials.
- Ordering supplies and maintaining suitable inventory levels.
- Checking orders, bills, items received, inventory, and deliveries for accuracy.
- Assist to monitor stock inventories in alignment with the budget and re-order level.
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- B.Sc / HND in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, or Logistics with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, and other day-to-day reporting tools.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navision.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Must have relationship management skills
- Great organizational skills
- Incredible time management skills.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume as one attachment in MS Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Erisco Foods Limited is firmly committed to producing high-quality Assistant Warehouse Supervisor pricing. As they strive to become one of Nigeria’s largest indigenous foodmanufacturers on a global scale.