Assistant Sales Operations Manager at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited (TITIS) HND / BA / BSc Job6 months ago - Sales / Retail / Business Development Jobs - Lagos - 315 views
Job Title: Assistant Sales Operations Manager
- Mastering the CRM
- Managing the CRM and supervising the administration of the CRM
- Reporting directly to the ED Sales and Marketing
- Liaising with all sales persons and all sales commercial department persons to collect feedback on a daily basis on sales activities, RFQs, Quotes, Job or order status (PO obtained, orders placed with OEM, orders from OEM, orders delivered to client, invoices produced and invoices delivered, and invoices paid)
- Updating the global reports and the metrics on performance of the sales team on a daily basis
- Producing weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual report on sales activity and sales performance of the sales people and the company as a whole
- Liaising regularly, weekly, with the ED Sales and Marketing with the Finance Manager regularly to exchange notes, highlight poor performance and good performance and update records and confirm actions and results
- Attend all sales meetings
- Make recommendations where appropriate
- Assist the ED Sales and Marketing in the administration of sales operations
- Any other duties that may be assigned to the Assistant Sales Operations Manager.
- BSc or HND in Marketing or any Social Science course
- Minimum of 5 years previous experience in Sales of IT products and services
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.