Assistant Production Engineer - Voda Paints Limited Bachelor's Degree Job2021-09-24 14:40 Production / Manufacturing Jobs Lagos 704 views
- Assist the production manager in planning and performing production-related activities.
- Prioritize, plan, schedule, and manage production activities to meet manufacturing objectives.
- Communicate production updates and errors to the Manager regularly.
- Observe machines operation and solve technical problems related to all activities on the production floor.
- Monitoring and evaluating measurement specifications and product outcomes.
- Provide quality reports to the responsible authority.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering is desirable
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Knowledge of the manufacturing industry
- Experience working in production
- Must be able to use measuring tools.
N60,000 - N100,000 / month
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and your Location as the subject of the email.