Assistant General Manager (Logistics)- Smart Partners Consulting Limited Bachelor's Degree Job3 weeks ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Lagos - 40 views
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Business Leader, with an entrepreneurial mindset, who understands the dynamics and business environment in the Logistics Sector.
- The Ideal candidate will build a comprehensive and standardized program for the entire logistics company.
- Develop processes to ensure delivery and logistics run with high quality and tight SLA.
- Set the vision, strategy, and processes in place to manage the entire logistics needs.
- Market and sell warehousing, rail and road transportation services and the full bouquet of integrated logistics packages and specialized services to meet client needs and to maximize warehouse/rail siding occupancy.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the budget and activities associated with sales and marketing.
- Develop, implement and evaluate sales and marketing policies, procedures and strategies.
- Identify opportunities through market research and networking, and develop a marketing approach tailored to meet the needs of the clients.
- Develop solutions to counter delivery challenges.
- Prepare budgetary forecasts and monitor as appropriate.
- Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
- Work with the product team to develop customized solutions for logistics operations.
- Reduce and optimize logistics cost by working on solutions like scheduling, route planning.
- Represent and promote the company at promotional events, such as trade shows and association meetings.
- Continuously monitor effectiveness of the logistics operations strategies aimed at efficiency, thereby reducing - operating costs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration.
- MBA is a plus
- Minimum of 10 years proven experience in similar role.
- Cognate knowledge about trucking and trucking business.
- Good knowledge in various industries and can structure new businesses in other industries in terms of supply
- Vast managerial skills
- Knowledge of distribution operating systems, logistics and forecasting.
N500,000 with Quarterly bonus and a Company Car.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com the Job Title as the subject of the email
We are recruiting to fill the position