Assistant Executive Team Bachelor's Degree Job1 month ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Brooklyn - 152 views
Results for America seeks an Assistant, Executive Team. This individual will manage scheduling for the CEO (immediately), the COO (immediately), CIO (immediately), and the Executive Director, What Works Cities (as of July 2021) and will ensure that these individuals have all of the relevant briefing materials necessary for internal and external meetings in a timely manner. This person will also provide other project supports to the team on an as needs basis.
This is an exciting opportunity for a young professional eager to join a growing organization and ready, willing, and able to provide dynamic, detail-oriented, help to executive-level leaders. This person should be a consummate professional, collegial team player, and highly capable multi-tasker, able to execute multiple projects to deadline simultaneously.
This person will be expected to actively participate in RFA’s diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts.
The Assistant, Executive Team, will report to the Executive Team.
Executive Assistant Duties
- Schedule management: Schedule internal and external meetings (virtual and/or in person) and calls and send concise, accurate calendar invitations reflecting meeting details. This will require that the Assistant 1) align professional and personal commitments so as to avoid last minute schedule conflicts and 2) ensure that each member of the Executive Team is spending time in the way that maximizes the benefit to the organization, while also maintaining a pace sustainable over the long term;
- Meeting preparation: ensure that Executive Team members are prepared for all upcoming internal and external meetings. This will require that the Assistant work with RFA team members to develop and provide background materials, talking points, and meeting goals as appropriate. Over time, this work may involve research, drafting and copyediting talking points, etc.;
- Correspondence & Writing: help draft correspondence, including meeting request emails, acknowledgement letters and grant reports;
- Travel arrangements: make travel arrangements for the Executive Team members and develop detailed schedule memos to accompany any/all travel arrangements and itineraries; and
- Expense reports: complete routine and travel-based expense reports for the Executive Team members.
Executive Team Duties
- Schedule Executive Team meetings and/or retreats and prepare for these as directed by the CEO; and
- On a regular basis, assist the CEO and other Executive Team members with tracking tasks, holding staff members accountable, and supporting interdepartmental projects.
- Appreciation for Results for America’s mission;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Demonstrated experience supporting at least one senior-level executive;
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel;
- Ability to engage, support and work with high-level stakeholders, including board members, organization staff members, public/private/nonprofit sector leaders
- Superior organization skills, attention to detail, and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; and
- Ability to be nimble, flexible, and responsive in a dynamic environment.
At Results for America, all staff members currently receive a compensation package that includes: (1) a salary aligned with RFA’s position level and salary bands and against similar nonprofit organizations; and (2) a suite of benefits that includes a choice of medical and/or vision and dental care, paid time off, a 403b retirement plan with employer match, and education and commuter benefits.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. The subject line of your email should read “YOUR NAME – Assistant, Executive Team”.
RFA is an equal opportunity employer that values/celebrates diversity and that follows a policy of making all employment decisions and personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, partnership status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, family responsibilities, matriculation, political affiliation, disability, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual offenses or stalking, military status, veteran status or any other category protected under federal, state or local law.
Results for America