Assistant Cost Control Officer -Quality Foods Africa HND / BA / BSc Job2023-09-05 19:21 Secretarial / Front Desk / Assistance Lagos 133 views
- As an Assistant Cost Control Officer, daily tasks include conducting regular audits of financial records to identify cost-saving opportunities, monitoring and analyzing restaurant expenditures, preparing cost reports, and supporting senior management in making data-based decisions to improve profitability.
- The ideal candidate should be detail-oriented, have a strong working knowledge of accounting principles, and be able to communicate financial issues to both financial and non-financial colleagues.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or a closely related field is preferred
- 2+ years experience in a cost control or accounting role, preferably in a food service or restaurant industry
- Excellent analytical and data interpretation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Quality Foods Africa is building quality fast and nutritious food businesses, with a pan African ambition. Our business model is based on bringing leading international quick service brands to Africa and ensuring their commercial success, a strategy that unites customers, shareholders, franchisors and our staff.