Location: Gwarinpa, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Field: Real Estate
- We are looking for a competitive Assistant Manager - Real Estate to help us expand our business by actively seeking and acquiring new clients for our Real Estate Properties as well as running some other administrative duties.
- The goal is to formulate strong relationships to ensure growth, preserve and augment our firm’s prestige.
- Source and seal deals with new clients
- Ensure existing customer’s retention
- Provide guidance and assist buyers in purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate cost of property
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Prepare necessary paperwork contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc.
- Manage property auctions or exchanges
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders and home inspectors
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors
- Promote sales through advertisements, leveraging on current cliental database, open houses and listing services
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Minimum of BSc in Estate Management or any related field
- At least 3 years work experience.
- Proven working experience as a Real Estate Agent or Real Estate Salesperson
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Sound Administrative experience
- Excellent Leadership skill
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- Conversant with the use of MS Office Suite.
Application Closing Date
5th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the mail.
We operate a distinct culture of client satisfaction that is demonstrated by a strong bond with our clients in ways that set us apart from other firms. Our values are central to our operations and we are committed to improving the knowledge base of our customers and engendering mutual growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position