Assistant Branch Manager - Investment- Bethsaida Investment Partners Limited HND / BA / BSc Job1 week ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Abuja - 112 views
Location: Gwarinpa, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Field: Investment
- We are looking for a competitive Assistant manager for our Investment Subsidiary to help us expand our business by actively seeking and acquiring new clients while also engaging in administrative duties.
- The goal is to formulate strong relationships to ensure growth and preserve and augment our firm’s prestige.
- Market Company’s product and services to prospective clients.
- Source and seal Investment deals with new clients
- Understand customers’ needs and develop plans to address them.
- Resolve customers complaints quickly and effectivelyIdentify key staff in client companies to cultivate profitable relationships.
- Promote high-quality sales, delivery, payment and customer service processes.
- Handle and follow-up with customers pay slip and payment.
- Handle daily, weekly and monthly reconciliation issues with customers.
- Must be able to assist in smooth running of the administrative duties
- BSc / HND in any discipline most preferably marketing from a reputable institution
- 3 years sales/ marketing experience
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills Strategic thinker with good analytical and problem solving and skills
- High self-organization and self-motivation
- Process-driven and goal-oriented with the ability to work under little or no supervision.
- A change agent and influencer with strong research orientation.
Application Closing Date
5th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
We are recruiting to fill the position