Asset Manager Relevant Educational Qualifications Job4 weeks ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Fort Washington - 76 views
The Asset Manager is responsible for providing analytical and foundational support to the management and development teams for Toll Brothers Apartment Living, Toll Brother Hospitality Living, and Toll Brothers Campus Living. The Asset Manager reviews, prepares, and monitors financial performance, helps drive the business plan and budgeting process, supports underwriting efforts on potential investments, and creates new initiatives that drive efficiency and value. The Asset Manager works closely with the Division President and must be able to effectively communicate with senior leadership, internal team members, external investors, and third party contacts.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Tracking and analyzing financial data to proposed solutions that create value in the process of making informed operational and management decisions
- Supporting the annual business plan and budgeting process for self-managed properties and oversee budgets from third parties to ensure that all GP and LP requirements are adequately met
- Completing all work in an ethical, fair, and consistent manner
- Preparing and distributing monthly reporting statements for internal and external parties to enhance communication and elevate reporting standards
- Conducting regular market and demographic research, which includes trends, competition reports, and general site information to support all underwriting of potential projects, as well as staying in tune with local markets for properties under management
- Regularly and effectively collaboration with all parties involved in a projects (i.e. stakeholders, team members, etc.), as well as division and company executives
- Liaising with internal and third-party resources to ensure successful pursuit to constantly strive for value creation
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
- 5+ years of asset management experience in real estate at the operational or fund level
- 5+ years of expereience in multi-family, hospitality, or mixed-use operations
- A Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Marketing, or Real Estate is required. An MBA, Masters in Finance, or an advanced degree in real estate is preferred
- Current knowledge of industry trends in real estate and development, and a natural desire to understand specific market characteristics
- Advanced financial modeling knowledge and a comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Office software
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Brothers and Toll Brothers Apartment Living have been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
Toll Brothers is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Toll Brothers will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's sex (including pregnancy), age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, family responsibility, armed services, or any other status protected by law.
Please see job description