Area Business Leader Relevant Educational Qualifications Job5 months ago - Medical / Healthcare Jobs - New York City - 115 views
You provide the vision, set the pace and inspire success.
There’s one thing you do that’s exceptional: lead. You formulate a plan and focus your team to solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and come out on top. Your capacity to creatively strategize, motivate sales professionals, and elicit achievement makes you the right fit for a District Manager role with Syneos Health.
This opportunity is with our Deployment Solutions Commercial Division, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver. You will lead, coach and manage Sales Representatives within a specific geographical area promoting a cardiology product for one of Syneos Health's clients. You will:
- Lead, manage and develop the skill sets and overall performance of the sales representatives in your district
- Hire, train, develop and coach new and existing sales representatives
- Develop and implement approved business plans to contribute to overall project success
- Achieve organizational objectives through effective leadership of sales team
- Monitor all field activities to make certain all are within compliance guidelines
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an encouraging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- BA/BS degree required
- 10+ years successful pharmaceutical sales experience required
- 5+ years pharmaceutical sales management experience required
- Prior cardiology sales experience preferred
- Ability to travel and possess a valid driver’s license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Our employees voted Syneos Health as the overall winner in MedReps’ Best Places To Work In Medical Sales Awards. Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re empowered to exceed your sales goals with the autonomy you need to over deliver. We’re dedicated to creating better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Syneos Health has launched more sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas than the top 25 pharma companies combined. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate pharmaceutical sales?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)
|apply nowapply now|