API Application Architect Relevant Educational Qualifications Job1 month ago - Other categories - Cerritos - 79 views
Job Description Summary
Our team is looking for a talented Application Architect to be part of the innovative CCC ONE product team. We build enterprise class, hosted solutions that span multiple data centers and public clouds and service hundreds of thousands of end-users. This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated person interested in leading the transition to an open, service-based approach defined by cohesive and beautiful RESTful public APIs. At CCC, you will work alongside Enterprise Architecture, DevOps, Software Engineers and Product Owners in an agile environment building modern software solutions at scale.
- Design predictable resource-oriented REST APIs using standard HTTP response codes, authentication and verbs
- Unify disparate backends into cohesive, beautiful and secure public APIs
- Take a microservice and DDD approach to model larger domains into smaller domains, represented by services.
- Applies architectural concepts of generalization, abstraction, encapsulation, loose coupling and high cohesion to improve designs.
- Prepares and present architecture artifacts such as sequence diagrams, data flows, high level architecture views.
- Understands common patterns and anti-patterns for code, microservices, and enterprise architecture.
- Works closely with developers, site reliability, QA automation, and other teams in the delivery of products.
- Prepare API documentation
- 5+ years building and documenting public APIs in a SaaS delivery model at scale
- 7+ years work experience using Microsoft technologies, preferably .NET and C# focused
- 2+ years at a rapidly growing startup or within a cutting-edge team at a larger tech company
- Hands on experience building and hosting microservices in production using Kubernetes, Docker, and/or Azure Service Fabric
- Knowledge of API management platforms/gateways such as Apigee or Kong
- Extensive experience dealing with security concerns around API development including access management providers such as Okta or Azure AD
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and/or AWS
- Proven ability to prepare and present architectural artifacts such as diagrams and specifications
- Familiarity with technical considerations involved in designing for complex systems at large scale
- Eagerness to collaborate with other teams, good interpersonal communication, and organizational skills
Other Beneficial Skills
- Production troubleshooting skills that span systems, networks and code Experience with Docker containers
CCC Information Services employees are part of an inclusive culture that brings together diverse backgrounds and perspectives. Our team is defined by our values of: Integrity, Customer-Focus, Innovation, Diversity & Inclusion, and Tenacity. Together, we help our clients and each other achieve new goals.
CCC is committed to providing employees with opportunities to advance their careers and skillsets. CCC team members receive access to training and education reimbursement is available.
CCC offers competitive compensation, which may include bonuses and stock options, and generous benefits. Health insurance, PTO, 401K, are just some of the benefits available to team members. CCC's top priority is the health and safety of our clients and our staff, which is why we have expanded our remote work benefits during the COVID-19 pandemic. Qualified job candidates will be interviewed by phone and video. Dependent upon role and responsibilities, new hires will be eligible for remote work immediately, with all necessary office equipment provided upon start date.
Each team member plays an important role in the company's success and each team member has a voice. CCC employee engagement and job satisfaction ratings consistently exceed industry norms - underscoring the value CCC places on its employees.
Posting Locations Cerritos, CA
Full/Part-time Full time
Job Type Regular
Githesh Ramamurthy - CEO of CCC Information Services
The power and potential of AI in Insurance Claims
Watch the Video Here
|apply nowapply now|