Android Developer (Java) - DRO Health Limited Relevant Educational Qualifications Job4 months ago - ICT Jobs - Lagos - 263 views
Location: Nigeria (Remote)
- We are looking for a skilled Android Developer (Java) to maintain, support and improve the DRO Health Android app.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring application stability, directly working with the CTO & development teams to rapidly respond & resolve system incidents and user queries, as well as to contribute to the development of minor and major features for the DRO Health Android app.
- Developing major and minor features
- Ensuring all UI/UX designs are implemented to the highest level
- Making functionality changes to new and existing features should the need arise
- Fixing bugs rapidly when they arise
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of the Android app via suggestions, intuition and other formats
- Identifying, designing and implementing proactive patterns that prevent application problems
- Identifying, designing and implementing proactive patterns that help speed up development
- Using the GitFlow methodology for version control and teamwork
- Actively using ClickUp to view all assigned tasks and update the statuses of those tasks as they go through the development process
- Participating in weekly video team meetings and daily slack standups
Experience and Skills Required
- Must be very proficient in Java for Android
- Must be able to use GitFlow methodology
- Must have a good eye for design. Experience with Adobe XD is a huge plus
- Must be able to work with existing designs and execute them to the highest level
- Must be able to integrate REST APIs
- Must be able to work remotely
- Knowledge and experience with Google Play Console and Firebase
- Knowledge of unit testing
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage expectations
- Be able to work both independent and within a team
- Excellent time management skills
- Recognizes the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
- Salary is highly competitive and based on experience and skills.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: You will be required to submit your CV and cover letter and Portfolio. We aim to respond to all applicants, however If you do not get a response within two weeks, your application was not successful.