Agricultural Manager High School Diploma Job1 week ago - Agriculture / Agro-Allied Jobs - Lagos - 104 views
- Agricultural Managers supervise staff, monitor crops and animals, and handle various administrative tasks.
- They prepare budgets, purchase supplies, maintain relationships with vendors and clients, and ensure maximum profitability.
- Agricultural Manager’s responsibilities include monitoring staff, crops, and livestock, purchasing supplies, preparing budgets and reports, and ensuring maximum profit.
- You should be able to maintain professional networks and keep abreast of developments in agricultural science.
- Analyzing existing operations, crops, livestock, staff, and financial documents and recommending improvements.
- Preparing plans and schedules for planting and harvesting and ensuring staff understand expectations.
- Visiting the different divisions to inspect crops, livestock, and also perform tests on soil and water.
- Ensuring seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, and other supplies are regularly restocked.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of HND qualification.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.