Agile TCoE Lead Bachelor's Degree Job1 week ago - Other categories - Lagos - 83 views
Job Type: Full time
Sector: Banking / Mortgage
- The TCoE Lead will be responsible for driving the Bank’s agile testing framework, strategies, programs and projects to achieve the Bank’s testing objectives.
- He / She will provide exemplary leadership and management of the TCoE resources for efficient, agile testing delivery, he/she will directly report to the Chief Digital Officer (CDO)
- Must possess a strong knowledge and experience with enterprise application architecture and digital technologies including (mobile, web and smart devices), web services, databases, middleware and messaging as well as testing frameworks such as Selenium web driver, Katalon and BDD
- Hands-on experience with application load and stress testing ability to identify performance issues or bottlenecks and provide recommendations to tune systems for optimal performance
- Must have the requisite knowledge and organizational influence to drive innovation to pilot, proof of concept and results.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities, and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives.
- An understanding and passion for recognizing emerging trends, creative excellence, and new technologies.
- Experience people management - building, inspiring, and leading productive teams.
- Experience presenting to senior leadership and excellent presenting skills.
- Experienced in resource forecasting and allocation, status reporting, risk, and issue management
- Hands-on experience on preparing E2E test strategy, business testing strategy for a complex program
- Excellent understanding of DevOps and Agile principles and paradigms
- Excellent Coach and Mentor
- Experience in working in an onsite/offshore model.
Job Description / Skills and Capabilities
- Reports on defined KPIs and metrics that represent progress against agile testing goals
- Ensures CoE meets their deadlines and delivers on set expectations.
- Drive implementation of the agile testing framework and other strategic objectives for the TCoE.
- Leads the review of the existing testing processes, techniques, methodologies, approach, and strategy for continuous improvement
- Defines/creates and present operational and management reports when required.
- Assesses external digital opportunities and threats as critical inputs to make the best decisions on agile testing strategies
- Collate and manage the incident log, chairing the defect review board for the testers, and leading the management of defects.
- Undertake development activities in agile test automation, TDD, BDD, Scrum and other agile testing practices.
- Drive continuous integration and delivery of agile testing automation for (enterprise and web applications, web services, databases, middleware and messaging technologies) leveraging relevant tools
- Drive the rollout of tools consistent with the agile TCoE that will support (mobile and web) automation testing initiatives and automation frameworks and tools such as Selenium web driver, Katalon etc.
- Collaborate with the other teams where necessary on application monitoring, performance issues or bottlenecks and provide recommendations to tune systems for optimal performance
- Manage and organize the user test community and ensure user-based testing is adopted.
- Foster a continuous learning environment helping teams to inspect & adapt as well as review testing deliverables and provide feedback to the TCOE resources on improvement opportunities
- Actively participates during ideation and innovation challenges to design new technology solutions
- Ensures that the agile TCoE is developing the digital assets and capabilities needed to survive and thrive in the mid-term and long term.
- Collaborate with track leads and other application leads to forecast testing requirements for projects, enhancements and validation
- Define agile TCoE-wide training needs as well as training plans, coach and mentor teams on a variety of agile concepts to build high performing agile testing teams while improving agile practices within the CoE.
- Participates in a cross-functional team of technologists, research analysts, engineers, marketers, finance and product design to drive innovation and customer experience.
- First Degree in Information Technology, Computer Sciences or any related field
- ISTQB Certified (Foundation or Advanced or Expert Level)
- Agile Project management (SAFe, PMP-ACP, CSM etc.)
- Azure DevOps related certification (added advantage)
- 5-8 years of core information technology experience preferred (with at least 3 years managing teams)
- At least 3 - 5 years of hands-on software testing & management experience with significant manual &/or automation testing experience
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to lead an entire testing team while coordinating with other stakeholders and building up team internally.
- Led enterprise, full lifecycle automation testing projects- minimum two enterprise, full lifecycle projects (Web and mobile) with at least 5000 Users.
- Experience in automation testing - required
- Experience using test tools such as Azure DevOps (Test Plans), postman Newman, Jmeter, Selenium webdriver, SonarQube – required
- Experience with testing in financial services – preferred.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online