Administrative Services Officer - IKEDC HND / BA / BSc Job2021-10-02 11:34 Administrative / Management Lagos 777 views
- Responsible for ensuring that the internal operations are efficiently run. This involves communication, co-ordination daily administration and planning and organization.
- Ensure space management, travel management and facilities management
- Control budget for admin supplies and equipment.
- Handle employee travel arrangements, accommodation and vendor management; contract administration, and work with property and facilities to identify office space.
- Responsible for overseeing the cleaning services within the office (hygiene and cleanliness within the offices)
- Responsible for supervising canteen services, ensuring healthy and hygienic operation of canteen / cafeteria through identified vendor / contractors
- Working closely with internal stakeholders to process and allocate work tools within the minimum period to staff
- Ensure adequate and updated documentation of all processes and transactions with vendors
- Directly handle the planning, coordinating and direction of administrative activities such as front desk management, janitorial services, mail management, record keeping and furniture allocation.
- Responsible for logistics arrangements for all events/ meetings (providing refreshments for all events and meetings)
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Perform any other duties as requested by the line manager, head of department / head of unit
- First Degree in Social Science / Business Administration / Management or any related subject.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge and good understanding of good office keeping/ administrative services
- Facility Management
- Vendor Management
- Contract Management
- Administrative Support
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus
Application Closing Date
7th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) - Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria's largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.