Administrative Secretary - MoonLink Group Limited HND / BA / BSc Job2 weeks ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Abuja - 733 views
- The Administrative Secretary will perform the day-to-day administrative and secretarial / clerical duties of the office.
- These responsibilities include reporting to management, drafting documents and entering data, scheduling appointment, answering phones calls and performing a huge array of other essential tasks.
- The Administrative Secretary will assume all administrative support in order to optimize work flow process in the office.
- Processing, typing, editing and formatting reports and documents
- Greeting and directing visitors, answering phone, inquiries and handling complaints in a courteous, professional manner.
- Rapidly respond and resolve all administrative problem.
- Filing documents as well as entering data and maintaining databases
- Manage incoming calls, office supplies and place order when required
- Directing internal and external calls, emails and faxes to the designated department
- Operating copy equipment, fax machine, printers or other equipment necessary
- Arranging and scheduling appointments, meetings and events
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- File and update contact information of employees, clients, suppliers and external partners,
- Check frequently the level of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Make travel arrangement
- Answer calls professionally to provide information about products and services, obtain details of complaints
- Prepare all travel arrangement when required and plan all in-house or external events.
- Organize a filling system for important and confidential company document.
Requirements and Experience
- B.Sc / HND in Business Administration or any related discipline.
- Proven work experience as a secretary or Administrative Assistant
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization technique
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Strong attention to detail
- Good teamwork skills
- Communication skills and networking ability
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent organisational skills.
Application Closing Date
11th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.