Administrative Officer - Pyrich Group Limited Bachelor's Degree Job2021-09-28 15:58 Administrative / Management Abuja 1.2K views
- Greeting and directing visitors, answering phone inquiries and handling complaints in a courteous, professional manner.
- Ensuring office supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and working with vendors to ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies at all times.
- Occasionally traveling off-site to deliver reports or files to other departments.
- Ensuring the confidentiality and security of files and filing systems.
- Coordinating schedules, arranging meetings, distributing memos and reports and ensuring that everyone is kept current of necessary company news and information.
- Operating copy equipment, fax machines, printers or other equipment necessary.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor's Degree
- Good organization, time management and scheduling skills.
- Basic bookkeeping experience, especially in accounts payable/receivable.
- Experiencing using office management software, including word processing software and spreadsheets.
- Typing speed of at least 60 words per minute with few errors.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
Application Closing Date
18th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Pyrich Group Limited (PGL) is a Nigerian indigenous software development. PGL helps large, medium-sized organizations and startups to design, develop and evolve custom software tailor made to meet their specific computerization needs.