Administrative Officer - Nuts About Cakes HND / BA / BSc Job4 weeks ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Lagos - 549 views
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee coordination of office activities and smooth running of operations to drive sustainable growth and ensure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervise execution of administrative tasks and implement effective administrative system, ensuring staff have adequate support to work efficiently.
- Oversee creation and updating of records/databases with personnel, financial and other data.
- Maintain a safe and secure work environment and ensure general welfare across the organization; identify additional service offerings, department needs or opportunities for improvement
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned, to track performance or management of business operations
- Ensure proper allocation of resources and provide an effective support system
- Supervise day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members as well as manage the performance of direct and outsourced staff assigned to the facility.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Building new and expanding existing skills by engaging in educational opportunities.
- Provide services and contact information updates required.
- Supervise and direct the work of assigned employees/contract staff.
- Ensure compliance with all training activity and schedules for subordinates and team members, working within the Company policies and procedures.
- Keep emergency contact lists up to date and distributed to the necessary people, i.e. immediate managers, security.
- Maintain emergency procedures.
- Maintain fire safety plans.
- Oversee, Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Conduct periodic unannounced property inspections on weekends, nights and early mornings to determine the performance of key service providers, i.e janitorial service, landscaping, security, technician/handyman services, etc.
- Candidates should possess an HND or B.Sc Degree with a minimum of 3 years experiuence.
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2021.
Nuts About Cakes is a full service bakery that consistently delivers superior quality in cakes, pastries, bread and desserts. We have been in the business of delighting taste buds for over 10 years.