Administrative officer (Male) HND / BA / BSc Job1 week ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Lagos - 168 views
- Initiate and implement best and effective practices in administrative functions.
- Lead, direct and mentor administrative staff to achieve maximum output.
- Assist and support sales and marketing teams to maximize revenues.
- Answer and respond to customer inquiries.
- Build customer relationships.
- Ensure timely completion of financial and other administrative audits.
- Prepare and analyze financial statements for the management team.
- HND/BSC and any other relevant course of studies.
- 0-2years working experience
- Interpersonal skills and numeracy.
- Strong communication skills.
- Self initiative and decision making skills.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
Method Of Application:
Interested candidate should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
BRIOTECHAre your business systems and processes designed for optimum performance? if you feel stuck and overwhelmed you're not alone. We work with businesses like yours who knows they should be acheieving better results considering their potentials and available marketplace opportunities.Usually what is missing is an outside in-perspective of a firm that understands the local market and is made up of entrepreneurs and business-survey leaders who have experience helping companies just like yours.