Administrative Officer - Leaders Guards Bachelor's Degree Job2020-06-09 14:36 Administrative / Management Lagos 1.7K views
- Answering telephone calls, responding to queries, and replying to ema
- Preparing expense reports and office budgets.
- Managing office supplies and ordering new supplies as needed.
- Systematically filing important company documents.
- Forwarding all correspondence, such as letters and packages, to staff members.
- Scheduling meetings and booking conference rooms.
- Hiring maintenance vendors to repair or replace damaged office equipment.
- Assisting the HR department with job postings and interviews.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Business Management is advantageous.
- Proven experience working in an office environment.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Working knowledge of business management.
- The ability to multitask.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email
Leaders Guards Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position