Administrative Officer - Lavita Group Bachelor's Degree Job2 weeks ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Lagos - 490 views
- Answering phone inquiries and handling complaints in a courteous, professional manner.
- Ensuring office supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and working with vendors to ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies at all times.
- Occasionally traveling off-site to deliver reports or files to other departments.
- Ensuring the confidentiality and security of files and filing systems.
- Coordinating schedules, arranging meetings, distributing memos and reports.
- Preparing reports expense,office budgets and other expenditures.
- Preparing correspondence.
- Documentation and presentation materials.
Qualifications, Experience & Personal Attributes
- A good First Degree in Social Science or any other relevant field.
- Minmum of 2 years related experience in a similar role.
- Good organization
- Time management with a problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic bookkeeping experience, especially in accounts payable/receivable.
- Experience in office management software(Ms office,Ms excel and Ms word).
- Proficiency in Typing
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer.
- Ability to multitask.
Application Closing Date
3rd September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.