Administrative Officer - Ginos Ventures Limited Bachelor's Degree Job2021-09-30 11:21 Administrative / Management Abuja 1.2K views
- To provide administrative support to all staff, managing company documents, writing correspondence, and managing office supplies.
- Receiving visitors and answering phone inquiries professionally.
- Maintain and update company documents as needed.
- Managing the filing of all confidential company documents.
- Distribute office correspondence as directed.
- Writing letters, memos, and other types of correspondence.
- Assisting the HR department withroutine tasks.
- Ensure that office equipment and supplies are maintained at all times.
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned.
- Perform any other task assigned by the management.
- An LL.B, a Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration, Business Administration, or any related field.
- A minimum of 3 years work experience as an Administrative Officer or a similar position.
Other Required Skills and Competencies:
- Great communication skills.
- Must be a skillful writer.
- Efficient with Microsoft Office tools, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Good organization and problem-solving skills.
- Great customer service skills.
Application Closing Date
9th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letters to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Young Lawyers with administrative experience are encouraged to apply.
We currently distribute for several multinational healthcare companies and have a working relationship with over 60% of healthcare institutions in Nigeria.